A 27-year entrepreneur, speaker, & globally recognized growth strategist, Marissa Levin’s lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, & empower 100 million entrepreneurs & leaders with the skillsets and mindsets they need to reach their greatest potential.
In 2012, Marissa launched Successful Culture, a leadership consulting organization that helps CEOs master the 3 most critical aspects of business growth: leadership development, strategy formulation & execution, and organizational culture assessment & improvement.
Marissa is the author of the #1 best-selling book “Built to SCALE: How Top Companies Create Breakthrough Growth Through Exceptional Advisory Boards.” Using Marissa’s patented SCALE Model, SCI helps CEOs select and implement highly effective advisory boards which is an essential strategy for any business looking to grow exponentially.
Jennifer “Jen” Brown’s love of organizational development and human resources started when she interned during her sophomore year in college with the Association for Training and Development. Having led major corporate functions and advised executives during steady and turbulent times, Jen has extensive first-hand experience in driving organizational change at a strategic level and facilitating rapid personal improvement in individuals.
Jen is continuing her love of change management, HR, and organizational development with the launch of Successful Culture International (SCI). She and her long-time friend and colleague, Marissa Levin, have brought their talents and services together to establish a global corporate culture consultancy that leads organizations undergoing significant transformation through a proven model to define, stabilize, and strengthen organizational cultures. SCI also works with emerging companies to help define their corporate cultures so that they can attract, hire, and retain the best talent.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Marissa and Jennifer help companies with organizational development and with the disconnect between how the leadership team and employee base view the culture
- How 360-degree assessments can be a valuable tool for leaders to better understand how their teams view the company culture
- Why culture surveys can help you determine if your values are being lived out, where communication gaps exist, and if there are training and development needs
- What tools are available to survey your employees and get their feedback, and anonymity is a critical component to surveys
- How assessments and surveys can be used to get feedback, help retain top talent, and allow your employees to feel engaged
- Why “stay interviews” can be helpful for identifying the things in your culture that are working well and are encouraging your employees to stay with the organization
- Hear an example of a division of a company that was struggling with low engagement and morale, and the successful turnaround of the division
- Why communication strategies and regular, clear communication with your employees is a necessary foundation for organizational development
- How soliciting feedback from your employees anonymously and on a one-on-one basis can improve morale and improve engagement by ensuring your employees’ voices are heard