A 27-year entrepreneur, speaker, & globally recognized growth strategist, Marissa Levin’s lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, & empower 100 million entrepreneurs & leaders with the skillsets and mindsets they need to reach their greatest potential.
In 2012, Marissa launched Successful Culture, a leadership consulting organization that helps CEOs master the 3 most critical aspects of business growth: leadership development, strategy formulation & execution, and organizational culture assessment & improvement.
Marissa is the author of the #1 best-selling book “Built to SCALE: How Top Companies Create Breakthrough Growth Through Exceptional Advisory Boards.” Using Marissa’s patented SCALE Model, SCI helps CEOs select and implement highly effective advisory boards which is an essential strategy for any business looking to grow exponentially.
Jennifer “Jen” Brown’s love of organizational development and human resources started when she interned during her sophomore year in college with the Association for Training and Development. Having led major corporate functions and advised executives during steady and turbulent times, Jen has extensive first-hand experience in driving organizational change at a strategic level and facilitating rapid personal improvement in individuals.
Jen is continuing her love of change management, HR, and organizational development with the launch of Successful Culture International (SCI). She and her long-time friend and colleague, Marissa Levin, have brought their talents and services together to establish a global corporate culture consultancy that leads organizations undergoing significant transformation through a proven model to define, stabilize, and strengthen organizational cultures. SCI also works with emerging companies to help define their corporate cultures so that they can attract, hire, and retain the best talent.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Marissa and Jennifer first met, and why they chose to begin their company, Successful Culture International (SCI)
- How Jennifer discovered her love of human resources, and how she grew her HR career through working at a Fortune 500 company before starting a business
- Why a great company culture, one that aligns with the organization’s goals, is the true key to success for the business and its team members
- How Marissa’s career has been focusing on entrepreneurs and small businesses, and how Marissa and Jennifer’s combined 50 years of diverse experience benefits clients
- Why the team at SCI created their five-phase Culture Development Life Cycle, and how that differentiates them from other firms
- Why a company’s values are critical, and why too many companies focus on the vision and mission but neglect the values
- How Successful Culture International’s values, mission and vision support their own work for their clients
- The five phases of the Culture Development Life Cycle: the foundation, organizational development, talent management, talent development, and leadership community building
- What SCI’s SCALE Academy (Successful Culture Advanced Leadership Education) is, and how its modular curriculum can help organizations develop powerful leadership teams
- What exciting future topics Marissa and Jennifer will be discussing on the show, and how to get a free e-chapter of the enlightening anthology “You At Work”
- Website: www.successfulculture.com
- Successful Culture International’s values, mission and vision page: www.successfulculture.com/key-principles/