Bill Cates is an internationally recognized client-acquisition expert, author, and speaker who motivates others to take action with proven strategies.
A successful entrepreneur, Bill started and sold two book publishing companies. Turning his attention to help other businesses grow, Bill has written four best-selling books: Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals and Radical Relevance.
Bill has delivered his business-growth message to over 300,000 professionals, small business owners, and salespeople across 5 continents; helping them increase revenue without increasing their marketing budget.
Bill Cates’ client-acquisition system has been featured in such publications as Success Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, the Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal. And his own business success has been featured in Money Magazine.
Bill was inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame in 2010 (182 living members worldwide). So you can expect a program with relevant, business-growth content, high energy, and a little bit of fun.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The mindset of connection and how it drives business and cultural success
- How to place an emphasis on growing your business through referrals
- The impact of digital connections on interpersonal relationship building
- Different ways that creating a culture of connection can help expand your business
- How Bill Cates’ referral system has transformed organizational cultures in places he’s worked
- Where to access Bill Cates’ tailored training platform
- How to become a better connector on your own
- Website: ReferralCoach.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @Bill_Cates
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReferralCoach
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcates/