Tony Robbins launched The Tony Robbins Podcast on March 30. Not surprisingly, it immediately rocketed to the top of iTunes. After all, anyone who can convince 6,000 people to walk across hot coals together–including Oprah Winfrey–can achieve just about anything.
My episode, “Transforming Your Company’s Culture,” was released on April 10.
In my interview, I share many nuggets of wisdom on how to build an exceptional organizational culture. My insights apply to organizations of all sizes. The one thing that is required in all organizations is a commitment from the top to build a culture that enables all employees to thrive at their highest levels, and reach their greatest potential.
All cultures start with a core foundation of a strong values system, a clear mission, and a transformational vision. I share how to build these elements, and how to ensure they live throughout your company.
I also share many other insights on what the organizational cultures of the future will look like, and how to attract & retain the very best talent.
Some insights that I shared are:
- “Every company has a culture, whether it is intentional or whether it’s by default.”
- “Every hire that you make, those core values have to be in the job description. And when you’re interviewing potential employees you want to say here are our core values, what inspired you to want to work for our company specifically?”
- “The way people live their life outside of the organization is going to be reflected on how they treat the people inside the organization.”
- “So the first thing that you have to do to fix a culture, to reverse engineer it, is to get a pulse check on what the employees think because their opinions are what matter the most.”
I am sure you will get lots of valuable & actionable content from the time you invest in listening.
Again, you can access the podcast here.
Wishing you continued success on your journey!
Sign up to receive Successful Culture’s leadership blog every Friday. All posts contain actionable content to make you the best leader you can be, to help you develop your people to their greatest potential, and to help you build your best organization.
About Successful Culture
We work with business owners, CEOs, and leadership teams that want to achieve their greatest personal & organizational potential. Through coaching, strategic consulting, retreat facilitation, and workshops, we equip leaders & emerging leaders with the mindset, tools, strategies, and processes they need to excel.
Ready to move forward? Email us today at Marissa@successfulculture.com.
Please check out my Inc. Magazine columns on my Author Page too.
– In a recent Inc, article, I share The Essential Guide to Avoiding Workplace Text, Email, & Social Media Disasters.
– Learn about the 9 Leadership Behaviors that Lose Employee Trust & Respect here.
CEO, Successful Culture
“Taking Leaders from Triage to Transformation.”